Monday, March 14, 2011

A Jett Update

Here's what Jetters has been up to:

He's sort of sleeping through the night. I've created a beast, him and his passy! He wakes at 3 or 4 or both wanting it. I'm sure he'd rather eat but I'd rather him not. Not sure what to do with him. Sometimes I'm up 6 times a night shoving that dang thing in his mouth. Hmmm.

He got a little trim today. His hair was getting scraggly and it needed to be done. Looks better. I should have taken a picture but didn't so trust me when I say it's so much better!

He's learned how to smile and chat with us. We all squeal with delight when he makes darling baby noises and then try to get him to do it again.







I LOVE a baby in a towel. He's pinchable from head to toe and weighed in at 12 lbs. 14 oz. two weeks ago. He thinks it's funny to squirt us with his hose during his bath. We scream and quickly scramble to take cover. :) I'm sure inside he's laughing!













Tatum loves changing his diapers, his wet diapers NOT his poopy diapers. It's rather funny to watch her. She positions the diaper just right and then he kicks and wiggles and she has to wrestle with him again. She's really cute and has yet to be squirted, can't wait for the reaction WHEN that happens! Tuck isn't so interested in the diaper changing and immediately wants him taken away when he fills his britches with poo.




Little man. He has a lot of expressions! Some are concerned, some curious, some happy, and others mad!













Go Sun Devils! He looks like a balding old man in the picture on the right!



















We still can't get enough snuggle time!



















11 comments:

Heather said...

He is so beautiful. Love the pictures and especially Tatum hiking his tushie in the air so she can get that darn diaper on. Nice to have such good little helpers.

Kim said...

What a fun post and pictures! I think he most certainly has his own look!

Shabwan said...

I am with Kim...I cannot figure out who he looks like! Although-he is mighty handsome! Tater bug wanted a baby for so long...he'll be her baby sure! Love and miss ALL those Anderson's!

Mindi D said...

I giggled at the old man pic. Drew looks like an old man too! SOOO Cute i'm so happy for you guys :) Can't wait to see him real soon!!!

Brooke Woods said...

These pictures (along with facebook and texting and just knowing you guys) make me miss you guys. Jett is getting too big too fast. We love you guys!

foreveryoung said...

Oh man, the love/hate relationship with the binky is so familiar! He is adorable and you can tell he is definately well loved.

Dennison Family said...

So So cute!! I love that Tatum wants to change his diapers. You have to get that on film. :)

likeschocolate said...

Hey! Congratulations! It is been a while since I have visited your sight. He is such a cutie! We are waiting for a new addition to come to our house in July and the best news of all is that she is heart healthy.

hydeeann said...

you all look so happy. it is wonderful to have a baby in the house, isn't it?

Evie's Story said...

Need an update...hows that cute lil guy??

Britney said...

I just did a quick catch-up on your little guy and - Oh my, he's cute. I love all of your pics. I wish you were here. My kids would love to see your cute kids. Can't wait to see him sometime.