Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Weekend


Chris's sister was married this weekend. She was a lovely bride and it was a lovely day! Her sealing was lovely as well. At the end of the ceremony, just before they were married, the sealer asked them to look around. He then said they couldn't see every person that was in attendance, that there were those who were permitted to attend this special ordinance. I've never heard that said before and found it no coincidence it was impressed upon the sealer to mention angels. I hoped my Jersey was there, I wished her to be so and I am so grateful it was confirmed to me that she was. There was an empty spot right next to Chris during the ceremony so, in my mind, I imagined she was right next to her Daddy enjoying this special day.





In the rush of the morning we forgot Tucker's socks. I was certain a melt down was to follow but thanks to my mother we were spared! Instead, he borrowed her Halloween socks and was thrilled to show them to anybody who asked.



Tatum was SO excited to see Amy on her "special white day"!













Aren't we cute!


















Tatum couldn't get enough of Amy and followed her everywhere. She thought Amy looked beautiful, and she did!











Killing time driving to pictures. Jill, me, and Brooke (Chris's 2 other sisters) thought we'd pass the time by seeing how ugly our faces could get. We laughed and laughed and enjoyed our time together.





9 comments:

brooke said...

speaking of laughing and laughing... me and jill are loao... seriously this is sick!

Jill said...

why are you guys making cute ugly faces, and i'm just looking ugly. good grief.

and yes, that day was fun. and i thought the same thing in the sealing.

brooke said...

um, if my face is a 'cute ugly face' then we have a serious problem.

Unknown said...

Heidi, you are going to have to try alot harder to look ugly! You are beautiful both inside and out!

Dennison Family said...

She is a lovely bride! I love what the sealer said and I am so glad he said it, just for you! It brought tears to my eyes. You all look great at the temple! What a fun day!

Kami Milliron said...

What a beautiful family picture and what a beautiful bride. I LOVE Temple weddings. They are so sweet and sacred. I love being a part of them. And it gave me chills when you wrote what the Sealer said. I wonder if Jersey was there too : )

Nichols Family said...

So happy Jersey was there. Maybe that is one of the tender mercies you were hoping for? I can't believe Amy is old enough to be married. She's a gorgeous bride! In fact, all of you girls are gorgeous "ugly faces" and all!

Shanen said...

What a great day. I hope that was one of the many times to come that you will know Jersey is always with you, and always watching out for you. I'm glad you were able to experience it.

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day Heidi! Hope you have a "lovely" day!

Libbis Grammy