Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

This was one of my favorites. Nothing out of the ordinary, the usual family get togethers, Santa visits, yummy holiday goodies, that Christmas feeling...all were present but this year we are different. The memory of Jersey and our Christmas with her is still so fresh. All the acts of service, generosity, and sacrifice for our family are close to my memory as well. I am so grateful for the "normal" Christmas season we had this year, we REALLY enjoyed being together. My family is precious, how I love them. We have so many things to be grateful for and being together is just one of them.




















The blondies were SO cute Christmas morning. I love the feeling of excitement! I love the squeals of delight and the twinkle in their eye. Surprisingly they slept until 7:30, I was even awake before them, wanting to sneak in their room and wake them up.

They both really wanted "real" walkie talkies, so they got them. They were super excited!

























They both got "real" cameras and Tuck LOVED his marshmallow gun. Finally a "gun" that's totally harmless. He was pretty proud!





















It's a rule of mine, and I suppose a tradition that we always get a new Christmas Day outfit. So here the blondies are sporting their new looks. And yes, if you are wondering, I made Tatum's skirt. And no, I didn't tell Tuck to pose, he did it on his own!


Aren't they cute!?!?! They're my favorite! Off to the grandparents!

No comments: